The TellTheBell Survey price is also accessible at the official site www.tellthebell.com is very advantageous.
Along with several lucrative rewards for clients, it also gives Taco Bell a lot of independence to review its services along with improving the user experience when clients complete the TellTheBell Survey officially.
Tell The Bell Survey Rules
To take the TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey, here are some of the basic rules that every survey participant must observe priorly:-
- This online survey is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia.
- Participants must be 18 years or above to enroll at the Taco Bell Survey officially.
- Employees, officers, & directors of The Taco Bell Corp. along with the family members cannot enter the survey.
- The survey can be taken with or without purchase to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- The prize cannot be substituted, transferred, or redeemed.
- One survey reward will be announced per enrollment that is per customer who gives genuine feedback.
- Whatever the survey enrollment method, only one person is authorized to take the survey with the purchase receipt.
TellTheBell Survey Requirements
To join in the TellTheBell Survey and get a prize reward of $ 500, you must meet all the below-stated conditions:-
- You must have the most recent receipt for your visit to Taco Bell.
- The receipt must have a unique 16-digit survey code.
- The survey must be finished within 7 days of the visit to the eatery house.
- A device with a stable internet connection is needed to complete the survey.
- You must have the number, date, and time if you are taking the survey without the search code.
Taco Bell in the back was established by Glenn Bell in 1970 with a total of 325 eateries. Now, the business is expanding on international grounds, and they require your feedback to serve you every better than before at the TellTheBell Survey portal.